2008 IEEE International SOI Conference
Approved abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings in both hardcopy & CD-ROM form.
- Electronic Presentation Guide - provides mandatory and recommended presentation guidelines.
- PowerPoint Presentation Template - illustrates good & bad techniques as well as examples of color & font usage.
- Please do not use animation or sound effects in your presentation.
- Audiovisual - All presentations will be pre-loaded on to the technical session computer for presentation. The conference will provide a wireless mouse, hand-held microphone, and laser pointer for your use.
- Format - the preferred format is either PowerPoint or PDF. For approval of other formats, please contact the Conference Manager .
- File - you MUST submit your presentation file to no later than 29-Sept-08 so that it can be pre-loaded on to the technical session computer. PLEASE also bring an electronic copy with you to the conference in case of emergency.
- Check-in - Please report to your Session Chair during the break before your session. He or she will instruct you on the use of the microphone, wireless mouse, and laser pointer.
- Time - each oral presentation is allotted 20 minutes; 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions from the audience.